LOVELLE BLOGSPOT..

3/19/2011

Love Is My Name


Lovelle Punzalan

Many lovers fall in love and end up their relationship in changing vows in the altar. They build a happy family and give their full love and care to their children. One day, a happy and lovingly mother gave birth a healthy baby girl, and that girl is me! I am Lovelle Trinidad Punzalan, living in Poblacion,Sapian,Capiz. Presently, 16 years of age, studying in Hercor College taking Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. A loving daughter of  Mr. Jose Lowell Baldirama Punzalan and Mrs. Josel Trinidad Punzalan. Aiming for a success and want to become a programmer someday.
The day that I was born was the day that I started my life in the real world. In my 16 years of living her in the top of land, I can say that I already experience a lot. A lot of happiness, a lot of challenges, a lot of pain and a lot of thrill. I know my self! I am a simple girl with simple appearance. I'm fun of kidding people especially with my beloved friends. I'm a friendly girl because I'm always ready to give someone a fabulous smile but take note I am not kind as it is! I'm a naughty girl, I admit. And as I've said I have already experince a lot and done a lot of naughty things but even though I think of the things I've done in the past, there's nothing I regret. Instead, I am much more willing to experience it again and as I go through, I am willing to face my future without fear what ever it is because I believe I can do anything as long as i know deep in my heart , I want it!
If you want to know me better just visit my account lovellepunzalan@yahoo.com
Thank you...!

No comments:

Post a Comment