LOVELLE BLOGSPOT..

3/20/2011

Opinion for student's

        Everyone is not lucky to study in a college school. Some are only graduated in high school. After that they work. Being a high school graduate is good but there is an disadvantages about this. It is better to take a college degree course for you to have a good work with high salary. Taking a degree course is really useful in person's lives. Without this, there's no man who are well-educated and real smart.
         It is important to take a college course. With this, students learned more about the things in the real world in result to be a successful person to have a stable job. There are advantages when you are a graduate of a degree course rather than only a high school graduate. But this happenings cannot be avoid. Someone can't go to a college schools and take a degree course because of many reasons and the common is the financial problem. That's the reason why they find job after they graduated high school. But if I were them, I will do my best  to do something to send myself to a college school just to take a degree course even if I'll work for it. After that, if I already graduated I can find a work easily and I can do anything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment