LOVELLE BLOGSPOT..

3/19/2011

My side

               Now a days, are generation are in hi-technology. There are many things that are made for a purpose and one of this is for the faster and easier work of people. I can say that hi-technology influenced everybody, even me. This things have done a lot in our lives. That's the reason why I take Computer Science Course. At first, my family have suggested me a lot of school and a lot of course.
             During my Elementary days , when my teacher asked me, "What I want to be someday?, I'll answer immediately, "Iwant to be like you, I want to be a teacher!". Until I reach 3rd year high school that time I realize being a teacher is not that simple. I'm tired saying, "I want to be a teacher!", for a changed I said "I want to take accountancy, I want to be a manager of the bank someday!" But then I end up taking Computer Science. Why? I take this course because of the fact that technology today are improving! Before taking this course I think first my future, if I graduated this maybe I can find a stable job easily so that I can help my family. That' s the first thing I thought even though I'm afraid because I have no background knowledge about computers. I don't know if I can do it all along but I've told to my self, I should do it for the sake of  my family and for myself. Because I believe everything in this Earth can be learned so I don't have to worry about I'll just believe in myself and maybe, somehow I'll reach my dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment